View Single Post
Old 29.10.2020, 12:05
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,097 Times in 751 Posts
Thanked 18,525 Times in 7,179 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: France: Charlie Hebdo Office shootings

Quote:
View Post
Not really. Muslims make not even make sense in first place. The culture clash includes TV, football, pop music and all other media. I see the young men trapped between extremist parents and at the same time lusting for a fast car and a GF in a tiny dress. I wouldn't be surprised if extremist parents also talk about how France have irrevocably changed their kids and how they don't respect their own culture/heritage. I bet on artists and football players winning the influence war on kids over boring priests.
I think you are confusing what the word extremist means... it does not mean 'traditional' or 'conservative' like you are using with your example of the parents, which is not what I am talking about. Extremism is the kind of radical mindset that results in hate speech, violence and terrorism. It is, by definition, extreme.
This user would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: