View Single Post
Old 29.10.2020, 14:13
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 3 Times in 1 Post
lcdega has no particular reputation at present
Re: Hauswart closing communal laundry room

Thanks everyone for the replies.
I would say that moving out it's out of discussion. I just moved last month, finding another flat on my own in Zürich for the size/price I got it's nearly impossible in the short term.
Also, no chance for the washing machine in my flat, the bathroom is too small.

As already suggested by somebody, I have already got in touch with the Verwaltung, but they are on her side.

About my "ignorance" of the previous situation, that's true, maybe before it was a mess and now it's better, but given the type of person I also believe that she would freak out for a minimum level of untidiness....

I would try to ask again for a weekly schedule and try to adapt to her method.
The thing is that I believe now she is upset with me, as last time I have asked her to do the laundry, she only read my message without any reply (blue thick on whatsapp), and when I was done and asked her if I left everything tidy enough or if she could give me any indication, again, she did not reply (I believe it's a bit childish).

The other thing that demoralized me is that the MieterVerband gave up so quickly. Is there no chance I can rediscuss the contract if the situation do not change?
I mean, what upset me most here is that the contract is not matching the reality. To an extent, is like I had rented a flat with a parking spot, but I can use this parking spot only when the owner let me park. Would it be fair?
I believe not.