Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02.11.2020, 16:53
Forum Legend

Groaned at 250 Times in 176 Posts
Thanked 8,965 Times in 3,386 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
The question of whether to lock down is NOT a political issue. It's a question of health outcomes and it should be dictated by science.
I agree. And I think it's mainly the politicians who have been trying to turn it into a political issue as well as those who think that politicians have a better understanding of viruses and pandemics than do doctors and scientists. It's interesting how some people try to negate science when it suits them and yet what will they turn to when they themselves are sick, or someone they love?

Personally, I'd rather see a month or two of lockdown, to get those numbers down to a manageable level again, than to see us drag this thing out as long as possible in order to try to prevent what will most likely become an inevitable lockdown, anyways. It's better to try to get this thing under control while that's even still possible.
This user would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post: