View Single Post
Old 08.11.2020, 17:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 141 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 9,094 Times in 3,442 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The hereby jeebies

Quote:
View Post
Not Alzheimers, just life..
At one point I think that people, as they age, just give in regarding their own thoughts and dreams and they concentrate on helping the young build theirs?
You’ve got an important grandpa role now
Yeeeeeah! Mummy and Daddy are not too sure about that, Granddaughter has lost her fear over Granddaddy´s motorbike, how the lights work, which button to press for the horn, especially which button to press for the horn, she knows to turn the ignition key and which button is used to start the engine, if Granddaddy were to be so stupid as to leave it unattended in neutral.
She blew me away the other day by singing the dirty version of "Von den blauen Bergen kommen wir" you know, the one they learn in Kindergarten. Then she took a bow... Which made me crack up.
And she puts the side stand of her bicycle down with her heel, just like Granddad does on his Honda.

Last edited by slammer; 08.11.2020 at 18:19.