View Single Post
Old 11.11.2020, 10:40
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 43 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,745 Times in 665 Posts
Talk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond reputeTalk to you later has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus mink scare - travel to & from Denmark banned ?

Quote:
View Post
There is a major difference between consuming food for survival and vanity. Fur is not necessary for survival in these parts...
In the west NO ONE needs animal products for survival. Many make excuses but medically we can live a healthy life on non-animal products. People value their taste buds more than the life of an animal.

Quote:
Humans in general consume far too many animal products and the poor creatures suffer as a result.
How about not causing any suffering at all? It is like saying- "I beat my wife only on weekends, unlike my neighbour who beats her daily".
From animal's POV the suffering is same whether killed for fur, leather or meat! If you really care about poor animals then you should align your actions with your values, otherwise it is all just virtue signalling
The following 3 users would like to thank Talk to you later for this useful post: