View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11.11.2020, 11:51
janvier janvier is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 114
Groaned at 56 Times in 23 Posts
Thanked 86 Times in 50 Posts
janvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthyjanvier is considered unworthy
Covid 19 vaccine arriving

Will you get the jab if its not compulsory? And if it is compulsory?

And who will pay-the Health Insurance?

Its 90% successfull so what happens to the other 10%?
Reply With Quote