View Single Post
Old 15.11.2020, 15:36
Forum Legend

Groaned at 314 Times in 227 Posts
Thanked 11,944 Times in 4,487 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding Neck and Jaw Pain

Quote:
Regardless of whether you need to do so for the insurance to pay (and if you have supplemental you may not need to) it seems obvious to me that the best place to ask about a specific medical issue is a medical professional rather than a group of strangers on an internet forum.
I understand your point, but in all honesty, it's been my experience that sometimes regular people (i.e. non-doctors) can have some pretty good advice regarding things that they themselves have experienced (and things that a doctor might not think to suggest).

As an example, I had seen numerous doctors and physiotherapists for my bruxism problem, and yet not one of them ever mentioned taking magnesium. But it was the final thing -- and the only thing -- that ever ended up curing it.

On that note... To the OP, I forgot to mention that for the neck and back pain, magnesium oil (applied to the skin) can really help with that pain. Whenever I get a sore upper back, I have my other half spray about 4 sprays of magnesium oil on there and then my back pain is usually gone within about 15 minutes. (But that is by no means a substitute for regular magnesium supplements -- taken orally).

This is the magnesium oil that I use:
https://www.mcdrogerie.ch/zechstein-...QaAuWLEALw_wcB

It really is excellent for muscle aches. I even put it on my cheeks sometimes before bed if I start to feel the bruxism acting up again, in my jaw (it works like a muscle relaxer).