View Single Post
Old 17.11.2020, 11:49
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
minimimi is considered knowledgeableminimimi is considered knowledgeableminimimi is considered knowledgeable
Re: Hirslanden. Covid icu

I understand how stressful it can be. If last couple of weeks are a sign, we are on a good path though.

They want to half no of new cases each two weeks. But that to translate into less new patients is maybe a 2-4 weeks of delay and even more of a delay for worst cases. These patients also spend some time in hospital.

I would personally look at the beginning of new year as a good spot. Optimistically end of December, beginning of January. End of January maybe more realistic.

I hope people don't spread the disease further around Christmas and New Year. That would then translate into extra patients in February. I seriously hope people do act responsibly both around the holidays and otherwise.

As you can see my estimates are somewhat ad hoc but I believe you should be able to get a slot before end of January. I know it is difficult to do but try to not stress out too much. And as others mentioned your doctor should be aware of better done estimates (may not be willing to share though but I don't think they are giving false hope either).
The following 2 users would like to thank minimimi for this useful post: