View Single Post
Old 17.11.2020, 20:58
Forum Legend

Groaned at 52 Times in 48 Posts
Thanked 3,785 Times in 1,727 Posts
newtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunrise Mobile internet unlimited cancellation

I had a bad experience with Sunrise today.

I'm moving a mobile number to UPC, and got notified of a transfer date at the end of January. Which is a PITA as it's the day before our ski holiday.

Checked my contract and found that the notice period is one month to the end of the month, so I called them up and complained.

Helpdesk told me that notice period is 60 days to the end of the month, which I told them was nonsense as I'd had no notification that I was aware of. They told me "you definitely got notification on your bill, and the details on our website".

So, checked all my bills, no notification.
Checked website, document actually says "60 days", no mention of end-of-month.

Phoned them back and complained again, made it clear that changing contracts without notification was bad enough, but just making shit up to get rid of me was not acceptable.

After much back and forth, finally ended up with the 60 days to mid-January since they could hardly deny the T&C which are currently on their own website.

And immediately cancelled two other Sunrise contracts. Shysters.