View Single Post
Old 21.11.2020, 11:21
Forum Legend

Groaned at 109 Times in 68 Posts
Thanked 5,195 Times in 2,019 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protein and Metabolism

I have a different brand of scale that does those measurements and i just don't believe it.. Especially those that only measure via the feet.. Obviously electricity takes the shortest path, thus goes up one leg and down the other.. How does it see and measure my beer belly or my big muscular shoulders?

My problem is i eat too much, mostly decent food but in too large quantities .. And I drink too much wine. I do crossfit up to 5 times per week, lift pretty heavy etc.. I burn up to 700 cals per session according to apple watch .. But that makes me hungry and so I eat more.

I took three months off the gym in the first lock-down and quickly lost 5kg.. I restarted in Aug and I've put that straight back on already.. Conversely my scale said it was FAT that I lost and put back on again..
The following 2 users would like to thank John_H for this useful post: