View Single Post
Old 21.11.2020, 13:22
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 343 Times in 237 Posts
Thanked 18,795 Times in 9,785 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protein and Metabolism

Meanie

I ran an hour ago, it was fab. An hour later I can have but don't really need it a 150ml bowl of lait fermenté with a spoon of tangerine youghurt and mix a teaspoon of linen, sunflower and pumkin seeds. And a lot of cinnamon. It's heaven, I feel that I am giving me a good lil support, a bit of carb to not crave and will up it with some meat and salad in the afternoon. I gotta watch out to not go low in calories, workout shifts my attention from eating, I am busy processing endorfines, tbh. If I fasted now, eat in the evening, I know that one gets high on adrenaline when in physical distress and you don't even notice the signals the body gives you.

But I can't remember the last time I looked at a scale, I think the batteries died. Try to lay off the discipline and measurements - protect your body from stress instead, I think. You are worth it, it will make you happy -> will shift the focus from size/shape challenges.

I also know from me and people around me that sole breadwinners and single parents or people with not much family support need to count a massive amount of stress in, even if they program themselves to not feel it and ignore the signs. They don't need more work outs, more starving oneselves, etc. than the innitial period when it still energizes. They need to carefully watch out for quiet signs of high cortisol, hormonal, enzymatic and metabolic changes. And self direct tlc, at least a bit, for a change. The body doesn't really care if we put it through good or bad stress, after a long enough period it shows.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein

Last edited by MusicChick; 21.11.2020 at 13:47.