View Single Post
Old 23.11.2020, 21:01
Posts: n/a
Re: I bumped my head and need to see a doctor - who pays: accident or health insuranc

I would see a neurologist that does QEEG. If you had head injuries before could be affecting your attention therefore having more accidents. Head injuries need to be taken very seriously as they can last a whole life. Contact unique therapy.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post: