View Single Post
Old 26.11.2020, 18:17
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 11 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 3,270 Times in 1,198 Posts
EastEnders has a reputation beyond reputeEastEnders has a reputation beyond reputeEastEnders has a reputation beyond reputeEastEnders has a reputation beyond reputeEastEnders has a reputation beyond reputeEastEnders has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Over moderation part 2

I definitely must do something wrong , with almost all of the bad boys and girls mentioned here I get on really well with and even like most of them in their sometimes quirky ways.

I rather have someone telling me straight to my face, even if they call me a 'dummi Chueh', groan at me, mete out some red blobbies or some such thing.

I much prefer interaction this way..., much rather than people who are oh, so nice and sweet to your face, but as it turns out are the worst gossipers/backstabbers known to man behind ones back.

My experience in life has taught me, that those people who dish out, usually can take it on the chin when you defend yourself and fight back.

But most intriguing to me, why do those who apparently have a problem with some other Ef'ers and their behaviour; simply not put them on ignore....and Bob's your uncle.

Counteracting attention seeking behaviour with ignoring it is often the key to a peaceful life.

Life IS unjust, always has been and always will be and EF Mods are only humans with a life beside EF and simply can't play referee all the buckin' time to some spats!

Thanks Mods!!