View Single Post
Old 27.11.2020, 13:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 255 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 5,563 Times in 2,537 Posts
ZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond reputeZuriRollt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pension Law Changes - Unemployment at 58 and older

Quote:
View Post
As I’m working for a big bank (they are risk adverse), it’s pretty transparent and initially seems in-line with any new entitlement pension regulations per 2021. I’m OK with it.

But I won’t know until end of month.
So here the latest. No-one really understands how this could really benefit anyone. Yes, it’s been a topic at my employer big bank HR (I was ahead of them because I follow EF ).

Having been more or less pushed into early retirement (which frankly I’m happy about), I had this discussion last week.

In order to keep in the company pension scheme, you need to carry-on paying not only your own contributions, but also those of the company. For this, you get to keep the insurance benefits in-case of disability or death.

When you have been made unemployed at 58+, probably not an attractive proposal in many cases.
The following 2 users would like to thank ZuriRollt for this useful post: