View Single Post
Old 27.11.2020, 22:00
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,041 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIAC 3rd Pillar - ROI seems off

Quote:
View Post
Thank you all for your inputs. Very helpful.

Yes I agree World and CH has not followed the same pattern such as US which is only a part of my exposure.

Which individual strategy would you guys recommend (which funds specifically from the ones available) to be as close as possible to VTI? I know I need to stick with minimum 35% allocated to CH, but I would like the rest 60% focused on US. Do you think moving everything from CSIF US – Pension Fund and CSIF World ex CH – Pension Fund to iShares Core S&P 500 would be a better option considering though the higher TER I would need to pay for it?

On a side note, I agree that US stock market has been going mental since March bottom, but I am not gonna fight the trend.
For vti i think us Pension fund would be closest. Us Pension fund and sp500 will be very similar but the former is a bit cheaper and I suspect a marginally better performer as it includes smaller companies.

I'd personally maximise NASDAQ then us pension fund and for the Swiss equities I'd choose exclusively small cap. That's for seeking the highest performance.

Next year I'm going for finpension which seems to be an improvement on viac. 99 rather than 97% equities and no fx fees.
This user would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: