View Single Post
Old 29.11.2020, 21:37
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 14 Times in 12 Posts
minimimi is considered knowledgeableminimimi is considered knowledgeableminimimi is considered knowledgeable
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
They're the generous ones, unlike the selfish people who don't even want to get the vaccine despite the fact that some individuals who can't get vaccinated rely on a majority of people to be vaccinated in order to be safe.
While I do appreciate people who are part of trials I think it is not wise to go on with a mass-vaccination before we know how safe it is. Calling people selfish is too much, maybe those who want to go partying asap are too selfish... It is not easy to understand the motivations behind, maybe some are very sincere and maybe some are indeed selfish.

This is a too short a period to make conclusion about vaccines' long term effects. What if it turns out to be worse for the society overall than the disease itself?

We all want to be able to spend more time with our loved ones as soon as possible. But I do not want to see not careful enough vaccination program to ruin our sacrifices.
This user would like to thank minimimi for this useful post: