Thread: Church bell
View Single Post
Old 01.12.2020, 15:41

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Izzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputation
Re: Church bell

Quote:
View Post
Well, take it as a life experience. Next time you're looking for an apartment schedule the visit at a time the church clocks make all the noise.

Hundreds and thousands of people living nearby the clock show it's only a personal preference. It's OK, people have different preferences, if close to the church is not OK, you're free to live somewhere else. We already traveled thousands of km to be here in CH, what difference moving 1000 more meters away from the clock can do?
agree. I am not religious, but (while in Bruxels), i chose to rent a flat next to a church...and a cemetery. I knew that the bells would 'sing' during the day - but, oh man! was that peaceful by night!!! I would repeat, if possible! (better bells once per hour, than children playing and yelling outside of your window the whole day!!).
Yet, clearly, with the 'home-office' working schedule, a lot of people suddenly realise an alternative reality of their flats (and their relationships)
This user would like to thank Izzt89 for this useful post: