View Single Post
Old 05.12.2020, 11:08
Forum Legend

Groaned at 300 Times in 213 Posts
Thanked 7,330 Times in 3,441 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yallo Mobile Promotions!

Quote:
View Post
Regarding Yallo’s roaming text... that seems to be automatic whenever you are abroad, I get it despite being in areas where I have free roaming in my contract. It’s a little disconcerting to get a text about roaming costs when it should be included where I am. I always check my roaming options out online before travel.
That's exactly what happened to me. They sent me a text saying "buy our unlimited roaming package" only f19.90 so I did. Only when I got home did I find their offer did not apply to the country I was in. They billed over f20 a minute for a 'local call' in that country and f45 a minute for a call back to CH. The total bill was in the hundreds and they were completely unwilling to discuss any reduction. There response was "I should have read the fine print". Seeing where I was I could only read the fine print by logging onto the internet first, at the rack rate for internet. They wouldn't even refund the f19.90 I paid saying it was 'non-refundable'

Bar-stewards. They probably think it's funny, I think it's illegal.

Caveat Emptor.