View Single Post
Old 07.12.2020, 18:15
Forum Legend

Groaned at 281 Times in 201 Posts
Thanked 10,562 Times in 3,962 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I just thought it is funny and largely true about liberals who like to exaggerate and feign an outrage...Bringing Hitler and holocaust to make mundane argument is one of the signs of VS disorder...It has been used over and over by the liberal talking heads in US.
I still find it amusing that they think it is effective line of reasoning...
My statement was an analogy. It was theoretical in regard to people like yourself who apparently instinctively label anyone who expresses a moral-based ideology that is different from their own as being someone who is "virtue signalling." I think it's only your perception of my comment and others that you disagree with that is the exaggeration.

But if you want to discuss people who like to "exaggerate and feign an outrage," maybe we should discuss all the Trump supporters who are trying to invent election fraud right now due to their inability to face and accept reality?
The following 5 users would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post: