View Single Post
Old 08.12.2020, 21:37

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
MegsB has an excellent reputationMegsB has an excellent reputationMegsB has an excellent reputationMegsB has an excellent reputation
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
"Ahead of the Thursday meeting of the FDA on the Pfizer vaccine, the administration announced Tuesday that two trial participants have died after receiving the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine. One of the deceased individuals was immunocompromised.
This information was obtained from documents released on Tuesday by the FDA.
The documents were released ahead of a meeting on Thursday of outside experts who will debate whether emergency authorization for the vaccine should be granted.
The FDA also said on Tuesday that the data they're presented with is in line with emergency use authorization, raising hopes for Thursday.
At the same time, the FDA said that there currently is not enough research to guarantee the vaccine's safety for immunocompromised groups, pregnant women and children."
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/...vaccine-651488
The overall tone of the article you posted (from the Jerusalem Post) was quite positive for the vaccine! I'll add more from the same article..

""The vaccine is safe for every person on an individual level and for us as a company at the national level,” wrote Gamzu on Twitter. “I am proud to receive this treatment first as part of the global technological advancement. I am convinced that leading by personal example will help gain public trust so all citizens take the vaccine for their health.”

"The association noted that in large trials of tens of thousands of people, death can occur without any connection to the trial, but that companies like Pfizer are required to report those deaths.
“According to the published data, six of the participants in the experiment died, two of whom received the vaccine and four of the control group,” said Dr. Uri Lerner, the scientific director for Midaat. “After an in-depth examination, no connection was found between the experiment and the cause of death.”