Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09.12.2020, 11:45
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 158 Times in 106 Posts
Thanked 2,654 Times in 983 Posts
gaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
You really should not be insisting your employees come into the office just because you think it is the right thing to do. A leader should think of the needs of the staff and not just their own.
Thank you for your unsolicited advice. Just FYI we are a test-unit and the amount of pre-cautions we've taken, the way we've set-up the office to ensure social distancing and the way we manage our daily work from the moment we come, through coffee breaks, lunch breaks, meetings and leaving the office is worth a novel on it's own. So far, our test has proved quite successful in managing this as for 6 months we've had 0 infections. I certainly hope this will remain the case until year end (when it's over) and I certainly hope this will NOT be the model for the future. Trust me, I've sacrificed quite a lot personally to be part of this and I'll be super glad when it's over.

But as expected, people in this thread throw judgments without even knowing any sort of details and purely based on who posts.
The following 8 users would like to thank gaburko for this useful post: