View Single Post
Old 12.12.2020, 05:43
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,099 Times in 753 Posts
Thanked 18,584 Times in 7,206 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
… then my mother 63 years old are ignorant as she didn't vaccinate me, my grandma 87 years old is ignorant because she didn't vaccinate my mother, my grand-grandma leaved 93 years through first world war where she get typhoid, in second war she get tuberculosis...she survived through all of this illnesses without any vaccine...facts are speaking … and yes my kids have only vaccine at the birth and at 2 month old... I can't understand why those vaccinated are afraid of those who are not vaccinated, if you are vaccinated then you are protected, me who are not vaccinated are in trouble... no?
Don't use your parents as benchmarks of ignorance because they were raised in far less scientifically and medically enlightened times. The science is now there for you to read and you are ignoring it and putting your children's lives at risk. That makes you both ignorant AND a bad parent (in this context) because you are consciously and purposefully making the wrong decisions for their health based on your own fears and lack of knowledge. I really feel sorry for them as they will be exposed to diseases that they simply should not be exposed to.

I really hope one day its illegal not to vaccinate your children in order to compensate for medically neglectful parents like yourself.

Last edited by Chuff; 12.12.2020 at 08:41. Reason: Typos
The following 5 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: