View Single Post
Old 22.12.2020, 11:13

Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Gravity is considered knowledgeableGravity is considered knowledgeableGravity is considered knowledgeable
Re: LinkedIn overcharges you if you live in Switzerland

I've been 3 times on the free premium trial and there's absolutely nothing worth it. Yes, I can see the "who is watching me" but honestly I don't even believe it's a true list. I'd say it's a socio-technic scam, they leverage on general people tendency of being nosey parkers "oh, well, who's viewed my profile..." . I'm not going to pay any premium until they give me anything useful in return for my money, like what's the salary for the advertised position

Throughout all the years using LinkedIn for job search I didn't see any shortcomings of a standard account. By the way, most of the time I don't apply through 3rd parties, such as LinkedIn, but I try to reach directly. Sometimes the company doesn't have a dedicated careers page, bust most of them do. Of course, when the company is unidentifiable, I don't even apply.

Quote:
View Post
Linkedin does not have any better job postings like jobs.ch or indeed.
Absolutley not worth the money spent, only plus is to see , who is watching you and the learning tools.
But does not solve the problem, if the economy is bad and companies can wish
whatever they want.
The following 2 users would like to thank Gravity for this useful post: