View Single Post
Old 24.12.2020, 19:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 206 Times in 150 Posts
Thanked 5,844 Times in 2,728 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
I'm not sure that's right. I think that as the holder of a residence permit in Switzerland, you should be able to use the EU/EEA/Switzerland passport holders' queue, even though you don't hold any of those passports.

That's how it worked for me with UK border control when I had indefinite right to remain in the UK, before I acquired UK citizenship.
Unless the Swiss have changed their rules a Swiss residence permit doesn’t get you into the EU queue.

And British Passports will have to be stamped crossing Schengen borders, they need some way of determining time spent in the Schengen area. Will likely add 30s to the control time for an inbound flight . As an A320 has 189 passengers that means an additional 1 1/2 hours per flight in processing.

Saturdays during ski season are going to be a disaster.

Last edited by bowlie; 24.12.2020 at 20:43.
The following 2 users would like to thank bowlie for this useful post: