Thread: Dating Websites
View Single Post
Old 25.12.2020, 12:25

Groaned at 66 Times in 23 Posts
Brian1985 has earned the respect of manyBrian1985 has earned the respect of manyBrian1985 has earned the respect of many
Re: Dating Websites

Quote:
View Post
Hi all, I am looking for a reputable dating website (not an app). The websites that have been recommended to me are in German, Italian or French however I need one that is in English. I have tried hinge, bumble and tinder and they're not suitable as the guys aren't looking for anything serious. Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance
Step 1: woman downloads dating app. Step 2: woman only swipes right on guys who are tall (over 6 foot), dark and handsome. Step 3: woman complains that tall, dark and handsome only wants sex. Step 4: woman moans that all guys are dogs :-)

How about getting off dating apps and meeting people in real life? The problem with dating apps is that they create a feeling of abundance (which makes people too choosy) and focus 100% on looks. The reason guys from dating sites are "not serious" is that the same group of guys get all the swipes and can afford to be time wasters as they have lots of options. This is why the 2 common complaints from dating apps are (i) men complain that they get no matches, and (ii) women complain that the guys they match with are not serious.
The following 4 users would like to thank Brian1985 for this useful post: