Thread: Dating Websites
View Single Post
Old 25.12.2020, 14:43

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Izzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputation
Re: Dating Websites

Quote:
View Post
Hi all, I am looking for a reputable dating website (not an app). The websites that have been recommended to me are in German, Italian or French however I need one that is in English. I have tried hinge, bumble and tinder and they're not suitable as the guys aren't looking for anything serious. Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance
I have the feeling that Izaboo is a little bit confused -- maybe mixing 'dating' with 'marriage' ...

There are very reputable marriage agencies -- who charge a fee to BOTH sides, and are usually high-end. People there are background checked, and REALLY are desperate to find stability and avoid golddiggers or toyboys. The 'entrance fee' cuts out any of them. (been there, done that, got the T-shirt)

The Tinder, Grinder, Bumblebee, Match, Parship, etc etc are friendship, sexing & dating sites, ALL TOGETHER --meaning, trial&error... the quality of the stock () that you get, is as good as the profile that you set up - photos, description & interests. Also been there, done that, and got the T-shirt. Well, various T-shirts. And, finally, got the tailored suit

Regarding languages, well, if the site is in GE, probably it caters for locals, who speak the language - so better learn the language of the country that you intend to live on, or find a target at... :-)

Or, you can try the old style.... Curfew permitting. Supermarkets are great pickup places. And gyms. And of course, you always have the old style church goers. MeetUps, Cooking classes, Seminars, Exhibitions....if you need a couple of glasses of red (or white) before to shake off the shyness, make sure you go to a nice 4* hotel...or to a Irish Pub- but make sure that you target your audience!

Although, on a second read of your message, and with the information that you are based in Lisbon... are you maybe looking for a different type of arrangement....?
This user would like to thank Izzt89 for this useful post: