View Single Post
Old 27.12.2020, 10:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,078 Times in 742 Posts
Thanked 18,322 Times in 7,119 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LinkedIn overcharges you if you live in Switzerland

Quote:
View Post
I didn't know it was an option until I saw this thread. Always assumed they made their money through advertising like everybody else in that world. What additional products or services do you get from a subscription?
A lot of mostly BS and spammy features like "unlimited messaging" and access to additional job listings and business information.

It's basically Facebook for the business world, except it thinks it has things that it believes you think are worth paying for due to the business and employment-related nature of it.

I'm not saying it's not useful to anyone... but I can't think of many ways it provides value unless maybe you are a new/small business owner looking to expand your contacts or you just started your own company as a contractor and are looking to maybe find contacts quickly. *shrugs*