View Single Post
Old 27.12.2020, 20:38
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 21 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 2,419 Times in 855 Posts
ennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
I mean this with all sincerity, the level of ignorance you've displayed in your post is off the charts.

I would implore anybody reading this to seek independent healthcare advice and to make a carefully considered decision on any prophylactic measures that they may or may not wish to take.

Specifically regarding vaccines, it is helpful to consult the Fact Sheets. As an example, below is a list of the possible symptoms of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine taken from the Fact Sheet which you should also note is an unapproved vaccine that has received authorisation for emergency use only.

• injection site pain
• tiredness
• headache
• muscle pain
• chills
• joint pain
• fever
• injection site swelling
• injection site redness
• nausea
• feeling unwell
• swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)

In addition there is a remote chance of an allergic reaction resulting in:

• Difficulty breathing
• Swelling of your face and throat
• A fast heartbeat
• A bad rash all over your body
• Dizziness and weakness

And here is the ingredient list for those that may like to consider the the individual components:

mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

The Fact Sheet is available from:

https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
In Switzerland, I believe the approval is not an emergency authorization, but rather a regular approval.

At any rate, I am a high risk person due to age and comorbidities. After reviewing the information available over the past few weeks, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine....when it is available to me.
The following 8 users would like to thank ennui for this useful post: