View Single Post
Old 28.12.2020, 11:08
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
Your use of the word 'hyperbole' is incorrect. All of my comments were to be taken literally.

Indeed, medical and scientific ignorance is rife and you have demonstrated that well.

To borrow from Noam Chomsky, consider that truisms are often derided by respectable opinion as 'conspiracy theories', 'Marxist', or some other epithet. Yet they are readily confirmed when subjected to inquiry.

It was to get people to think a bit more. A vaccine is unapproved in one jurisdiction but approved in another. Maybe this is an important consideration for early adopters.
It still got approved faster by Swissmedic than was previously aired on media. Maybe because of the 2 new, more infectious strains, maybe they wanted a slow approach knowing that it will make it easier to be accepted by general public. As I posted before, I do trust the Swiss approach, tbh.

Not Chomsky, no.
The following 2 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: