View Single Post
Old 28.12.2020, 14:23
Forum Legend

Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 25,108 Times in 7,837 Posts
meloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond reputemeloncollie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Four family members have had the vaccine, I think the Pfizer version, all front line hospital staff working with COVID patients. Three are in their 20s and 30s, one is mid 60s.

No adverse reactions. Nada. All feel great.

The vaccine has made all the difference. After months of putting their own lives on the line day in and day out to save others, finally they can at least walk back into the COVID wards with a bit less worry.

---

I've done my non-scientist best to read the literature, as well as have spoken at length with family and colleagues who are scientists qualified to evaluate the studies. I see nothing that would give me pause. Yes, there are some risks - but dear doG im Himmel, those risks pale in comparison to the utter devastation that COVID has wrought among my family, friends, and community.

I just want this over. I want normal back. And the only way that will happen is with the vaccine.

And so I eagerly await my turn. The moment I am able to get the vaccine I'll be there with bells on. Looks like that will not be until summer or later - but count me in as soon as possible.
The following 4 users would like to thank meloncollie for this useful post: