View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 09:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 203 Times in 180 Posts
Thanked 19,990 Times in 8,259 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
How old are you, if I may ask? You received it because of pre-condition or your occupation?

I'm in the risk group, but in the 30s (so perhaps not such a big risk after all...), so I'm wondering when and after whom can I get the shot.
I am mid fifties and got it because of the immune suppressant medication I take for an autoimmune condition. I didn’t really consider myself to be high risk as my blood work always shows my immune system to be functioning well but my GP said I was in the high risk category so with my agreement put me forward for the vaccine.
I don’t think age is the biggest factor but rather the type of risk you have, they are categorised by order of priority.

We received a vaccine certificate with the batch number on it yesterday and presumably will receive another definitive certificate once we have had the second dose.

Got a sore arm this morning but that’s it, no other adverse effects.
The following 7 users would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post: