Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 11:48
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 348 Times in 240 Posts
Thanked 18,842 Times in 9,816 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
50,000 new cases reported in the UK yesterday, this in spite of retail and restaurants being closed, private social contact being severely restricted and schools being on holiday.
Yes. I think people did wait, even here, with getting tested, too, after the festivities. So the numbers climbing in jumps are logical.

I wonder what numbers France comes up with. And Austria to compare with - since they cancelled Christmas there.

CZ is pissed off with the prime-minister who relaxed the measures right before the holidays. The lifts are closed but people still drive up to ski. I think they can't take it anymore. Switzerland leaving the lifts open does make sense to me, when I see what's happening at home. If it's organized, it's easier to control and adjust. Vaud left even restos and cafes opened in ski resorts, with sign up sheets for tracing.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein