View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 11:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 19,928 Times in 8,241 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
This is basically how I see it now, I have deep reservations about this vaccine, and I’ve never gotten a flu vaccine either. It’s also clear that western governments aren’t going to change their advice on masks and lockdowns in spite of the evidence. However if the best (only) way of returning to normal life is to get this vaccine then let’s just get it over with.
This was my feeling too.
I have never had the flu but got the flu vaccine the past two years for the same reason I got the Covid vaccine yesterday.
Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t have been rushing to get a vaccine that had been developed this quickly but these are not normal circumstances and I really want to get back to some semblance of normality.
The technology is not new, it’s been around for years, it’s just not been approved for use in humans before.

Last edited by Belgianmum; 30.12.2020 at 12:52.