View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 12:03
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 348 Times in 240 Posts
Thanked 18,840 Times in 9,814 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Quote:
View Post
This is basically how I see it now, I have deep reservations about this vaccine, and I’ve never gotten a flu vaccine either. It’s also clear that western governments aren’t going to change their advice on masks and lockdowns in spite of the evidence. However if the best (only) way of returning to normal life is to get this vaccine then let’s just get it over with.
Yep. I will not take it for me. For those who are defenceless.

And I cave in to a flu jab once in a life time a few weeks back since we were still hopeful to scoot home for hols so to protect others, not me. Flu jabs were thought to lessen the CV symptoms, so probably making me less infectious, too. The jab did nada, maybe it's a good thing. But nothing nothing, it was odd.

With CV, I gotta run it by my immunologists and my GP. My former student who is a leading neurosurgeon suggested the vax that needs the lowest temps, lesser risk of immune system overdrive. He himself will take any that comes 1st, though, probably already did. While he's through with CV infection months back, he knows he still has to vax.

Never thought that I will spend hols thinking about all this, instead of the regular work stuff. Interesting times.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein

Last edited by MusicChick; 30.12.2020 at 12:21.
This user would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: