View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 12:45
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 359 Times in 246 Posts
Thanked 19,161 Times in 9,996 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid Vaccine: Will you get it?

Totally. Let's create a place of trust where people don't fear sharing their negative experiences or doubts prior vaxing. We will all benefit when their concerns get intelligently addressed. I can see that Swiss pushback against hasty procedure has been so far bigger here than any country I lived in before or have family/friends in. I am glad the media here tone down scandalising it, it's mostly pretty dry.

They showed a nursing home nurse last night getting vaxed, she shared her story of being anti-vax until yesterday. Then the boss of the nursing home made a comment of clients being all pro-vax despite the staff hesitating. It was interesting, and the fact it got all aired.

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein