Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 14:51
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 19,955 Times in 8,249 Posts
Belgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Yes - I am fairly sure I had it at the end of Feb...never experienced anything like it and I had spent time in company from people who had just returned from Lombardy.

I can never know for sure - I had the Roche antibody test 6 months after, and did not test positive for antibodies ... but the certainty I had it somehow gave me peace during the first wave as I thought I must be immune. The only other reason why I think I may not have had it, is that I was in contact with many people at work during my first symptoms, and nobody seemed to contract the virus ...
There was a nasty flu virus circulating at the end of December, January and February which confuses things a bit.
It could have been Covid but it could equally well not have been, a lot of people tested negative for antibodies who thought they might have had Covid early on, itís difficult to say for certain what they actually had.
The following 2 users would like to thank Belgianmum for this useful post: