View Single Post
Old 01.01.2021, 12:42
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 38 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 2,409 Times in 1,177 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Brexit referendum thread: potential consequences for GB, EU and the Brits in

Quote:
View Post
Rees-Mogg went to Sherborne I believe, with many relatives of mine on UK and CH side. And it was his father who wrote a famous book about how to become very rich screwing the poor with disaster politics. And of course, it was always about the EU Tax Directive and Tax Avoidance. Even those who went to minor Private schools, not even 'Public' - support them.
Theres no difference between a "private" school and a "public" one. "Public" merely refers to it not being a guild school (which no longer really exist). That said I thought Rees Mogg went to Eton and his father to Charterhouse.

Incidentally I'd love to hear your opinion as a Swiss person about whether your country should join the EU.
The following 3 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: