View Single Post
Old 04.01.2021, 19:56
Forum Legend

Groaned at 247 Times in 173 Posts
Thanked 8,913 Times in 3,368 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I dont have a musical instrument. I dont have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, weve broken a lot of records. Weve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We dont need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.

Donald Trump, POTUS
5/7/2018
Indeed, the brain is important. Because clearly, the mouth of someone who lacks one speaks complete gibberish.

It reminds me of "word salad:"

"a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia."