View Single Post
Old 05.01.2021, 11:23
Forum Legend

Groaned at 200 Times in 166 Posts
Thanked 13,872 Times in 7,198 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serafe - wifi but that's it

Quote:
View Post
Hi all - I am sure this has been asked already but I couldn't find the post in the forum.

I have wifi and a smart phone, but no TV, no computers, nothing. Am I still liable to pay this mafia?

In the UK the TV licensing mob is not allowed to enter your premises unless invited to. Can Serafe force themselves into your house to check that you have wifi? Can they check with your internet service provider that you have wifi?
Bastards. Just opened the bill this evening and this made me absolutely boil with rage.

I thought Switzerland was a common sense country - I am outraged. Who still listens to the radio and the TV??? If you can't survive on your own just die already as a concept.
Posted on an internet forum.

Who's reincarnation are you anyway?

Quote:
View Post
Well, here is a glimmer of good news guys... the price is being reduced starting in 2021 from 365chf to 335chf. https://www.serafe.ch/en/
Interesting. Thanks for info. They had time to discuss Serafe-prices in Corona year? LOL.
This user would like to thank curley for this useful post: