View Single Post
Old 06.01.2021, 10:56
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 21 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 2,397 Times in 848 Posts
ennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond reputeennui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Right now, Ossoff is leading by 16,000. 50.2% to 49.8%. The remaining vote areas are heavily Democratic. If his lead holds and it can increase to .5%, then an automatic recount will not occur.

Warnock is leading by more than 50,000 votes. The race was called in his favor by several media outlets.

Apparently Pence told Trump that he could not do anything for him. The fun starts around 7pm our time.

I am from Pennsylvania, though I no longer vote there. The behavior of the PA State senate is appalling. Complete assholes. They performed their stunt, but you could see how nervous they were around Fetterman, who is a big, imposing guy. Bunch of Putzes. Obviously, I’ve never liked Trump, but this incivility and abandonment of the law is, imho directly related to attitudes fostered by Trump and his allies.

Last edited by ennui; 06.01.2021 at 14:02.
The following 4 users would like to thank ennui for this useful post: