View Single Post
Old 06.01.2021, 19:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 1,099 Times in 753 Posts
Thanked 18,602 Times in 7,215 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, this is insane. Only a few minutes into the session and already one state's electoral votes have been objected. I felt like throwing up when all the Republicans stood up to celebrate it. You could tell that Paul Gosar was nervous as hell when he voiced his objection. Probably a reflection of his subconscious -- knowing that he doesn't have anything to back it up with. I guess Trump called Pence minutes prior to the session to once again pressure him. I'm sure he's done the same with every member of the GOP in the House and Senate.

It's just absolutely sickening.
They are nervous because they know beyond any reasonable doubt that what they are doing is wrong and that it's all going to come back to haunt them. Every cowardly thing they do in their efforts to appease a tyrannical maniac and subvert democracy will ultimately become a matter of record.
The following 3 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post: