View Single Post
Old 07.01.2021, 09:22
Forum Legend

Groaned at 456 Times in 392 Posts
Thanked 19,017 Times in 10,047 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
Facebook has suspended Trump from posting to his account for 24 hours.
Instagram, which is owned by Facebook, also locked Trump’s account.
Twitter locked Trump out of his account for 12 hours and is requiring him to delete three tweets the company says violates its policies.
If he does not delete them, his account will remain suspended indefinitely, the company said in a public statement.
If Trump again violates the policies, his account will be permanently suspended from Twitter.
A whole slew of White House aides resigned last night.

Lawmakers are questioning how rioters were so easily able to breach the building at the heart of the U.S. government, storming the Senate floor and leaving lawmakers, reporters and staff taking cover in the House chamber as the rioters tried to break down the doors.

The top House appropriator, Ryan, charged with funding the Capitol Police “I think it’s pretty clear that there’s going to be a number of people who are going to be without employment very, very soon."

Quote:
After violent pro-Trump protesters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, a growing number of Republican leaders and Cabinet officials told CNN that they believe Donald Trump should be removed from office before January 20.
Four of them called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked, and two others said the President should be impeached.
With just a couple of weeks remaining this is unlikely to succeed, one can only hope.....