View Single Post
Old 07.01.2021, 11:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 109 Times in 68 Posts
Thanked 5,219 Times in 2,033 Posts
John_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond reputeJohn_H has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
You're missing the point entirely. You said that it was just people inside taking selfies and had tried to completely downplay what had actually happened. So please stop changing your story to try to back yourself up. Indeed, it was not stormed by a "heavily armed professional militia," but why and how exactly does that change the events that did occur?

It was Pence who finally called in the National Guard after Trump had refused to do so.
What am I changing? You've lost me there..

Shall I word it differently .. A group of peaceful protestors entered the capitol building, one of the most famous and heavily guarded buildings in the world, just a mile and half away from another of the most fortified buildings in the world where thousands of heavily armed police, guards, troops are stationed. Nobody could have predicted this would happen on such an historic day for the nation.

Was Trump on security duty at the capitol? Couldn't somebody else have maybe called for help? Did everybody just take selfies and wait for Pence to call for help..

look at the selfie pics of David Trone as he fled from the mob .. They're all nut jobs.

It stinks, the whole thing stinks.. The whole election, the whole reporting of it, both sides, all of it.
The following 2 users would like to thank John_H for this useful post: