Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 08.01.2021, 15:09
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 39 Times in 34 Posts
Thanked 2,665 Times in 1,291 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Fair point, I could see that could be the case. The counter to that would be in such towns and villages the support for the SVP is higher and they have taken a lockdown sceptic position, I really wonder though.

The biggest mystery to me throughout this whole pandemic is how many people who shout loudest about others following the rules, don't believe they apply to them. Whether it be celebrities snapped without a mask, or the droves that have flocked to ski resorts and beaches during lockdown. This being the case, if the shops were open, perhaps people would use them.
I think that's the case here looking at who has been infected and who hasn't (taking our teachers out of the equation!). The Clifton wing seems unaffected, we moderates unaffected, and the Baboon wing to be teeming with it!

Not really surprised. The guidelines have allowed some relatively dangerous activities and enforced or recommended some pretty pointless stuff. Some seem to trust the guidelines 100% rather than make their own judgement - which probably hasn't been wise (packed mountain transports, restaurants, not making age based calls)

Last edited by HickvonFrick; 08.01.2021 at 15:21.
The following 2 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: