View Single Post
Old 08.01.2021, 17:17
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 158 Times in 106 Posts
Thanked 2,631 Times in 973 Posts
gaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond reputegaburko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
As for the comments defending TC. Ugh.
This thread and this forum in general can do well if we stop "groaning" and "thanking" specific people and instead focus on what is being said. There are a few points which Tony Clifton made here and with which I have agreed too. He has also made others with which I have disagreed. This is not a reason to dismiss the person.

Do the following exercise: try to read an opinion first and only THEN look at the name of the poster. I've been doing this for a while and it's quite revealing.

Just to be clear I find it ridiculous to call this poor Cosplay a coup. At the same time I also find it ridiculous to downplay the situation. In the end, the naming convention doesn't really matter as whatever we call it, it won't change the nature of the fact would it? And it's now over anyway
The following 4 users would like to thank gaburko for this useful post: