View Single Post
Old 08.01.2021, 18:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 434 Times in 375 Posts
Thanked 18,170 Times in 9,666 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
There are several copies of the electoral college votes, so, no problem certifying. I watched part of the state verification process and I think they talked about 5 or 6 copies. When the congress went into hiding, it’s likely the votes went with them.

I think a lot congressional peeps were pretty frightened, and the presence of zip ties suggested to them the possibility of hostage taking.

Call it what you want, coup, riot, terrorism....it doesn’t matter. ..it was a mob of individuals, some of whom were incited to commit illegal acts. People in a mob don’t act very clearly and their actions can be amplified by each other. I believe it was a potentially dangerous mob.

Oh, and the guy with the Buffalo horns is some sort of qanon shaman.
Not only the Dems talking about a coup
Quote:
Former Trump national security council member Fiona Hill is blasting the president following the chaos that broke out at the Capitol on Wednesday evening, when pro-Trump rioters attempted to stop Congress from certifying President-elect Joe Biden's Electoral College victory.

“The president was trying to stage a coup," Hill said in an interview with the Daily Beast published Thursday.
It is clear that Trump's wish was to stay as President and somewhere in his other world he believed this approach could achieve it no matter how impractical in reality.

Did you look closely at the guy with the Buffalo horns? He had a huge double-headed axe hanging on his belt, and some people here claimed "mostly unarmed".
The following 2 users would like to thank marton for this useful post: