View Single Post
Old 08.01.2021, 18:24
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 348 Times in 240 Posts
Thanked 18,840 Times in 9,814 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
As I see I'm the only one who can be interpreted to be "defending" Tony, I didn't expect I would have to explain myself when trying to keep a discussion civil. A good discussion doesn't need to resort to ad hominem. It not only escalates too easily in an online forum, but it degrades the quality of the conversation and the value of the thread. Not to mention it completely derails the topic. I prefer to focus on the event itself, and not spend 4 pages browsing whodunnit posts.

Tony, as much as any one of us, is entitled to his opinion without any of us calling him names. I fundamentally disagree with just about every single opinion he has shared here, but I don't need to attack his integrity or his values because of that. We can easily stick to the letter of what we write, and at one point simply agree to disagree. Dragging back-and-forth accusations for pages on is exactly that...a drag.

And that is why I explained how I interpreted his posts, which can be easily construed as defending him.
This. Thanks.

The whole quasi-putch looks allowed on purpose to me and I wonder why. Is US reality TV not offering enough adrenaline? I disagree with any riots for any reason, btw. I don't find them in any way constructive.
This user would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
This user groans at MusicChick for this post: