View Single Post
Old 08.01.2021, 20:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 250 Times in 176 Posts
Thanked 8,971 Times in 3,386 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
Technically, he was already impeached, but not removed from office. Impeachment is done by the house (doable, dems control it) but removal is then voted again, needing 2/3 majority, in the senate and this won't happen because a) there's no time b) McConnell won't let it. It's a complete waste of energy with absolutely no upside neither for the Dems, nor for the US.
Yeah, I know. But what I meant was if he were impeached and then voted out by the Senate. I think many more Republicans Senators would be willing to vote him out this time around, but with such little time left before the inauguration, I highly doubt it could get to the Senate vote in time, anyways.

Apparently, even Biden has said that he doesn't want him to be impeached because he fears that will just cause even more divisiveness.
This user groans at Pancakes for this post: