View Single Post
Old 09.01.2021, 11:42
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 84 Times in 80 Posts
Thanked 18,348 Times in 8,201 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
...They've likened that last video to that of a hostage being forced to read a statement. He didn't mean a word of it I'm sure.
100% agree. He wanted to say something totally different and ad-lib, but someone somehow told him he'd better stick to the script. Ivanka, maybe?

Quote:
View Post
...The point is why so he resonated with so many American's who felt forgotten? A certain proportion of that is because their lives demonstrably improved under him, certainly in an economic sense. Whether that was down to Donald Trump or not doesn't really matter.
I agree with this, at least if we take the pandemic out of the equation. His fans also note the "accomplishment" of installing more than 200 so-called conservative judges during his/McConnell's reign.

Quote:
View Post
Im not sure he really did resonate with that many outside a small but loud fascistic fringe. It's just that post-Obama the Democrats lost their way and he capitalised...

Biden wasn't exactly a strong candidate and would lose to an even vaguely decent Republican but kept it simple, ran an ok campaign where he basically just acted like a reasonable adult and kept his mouth shut and that was enough...

Biden is the luckiest person alive...
Despite his flaws/failures, Trump resonated with some 74 million people. That's not a small number to completely dismiss as a fascistic fringe.

Agree, Biden was in the right place at the right time. I recall one media outlet (BBC?) that said they'd never seen a candidate campaign so little and be so successful.

Sharing more from my social media feed from Trump's loyal followers:
Quote:
Dear President Trump,
I want to take a minute to say thank you. Regardless of the outcome of this election, you deserve my gratitude. Thank you for not plunging the US into another war. Thank you for walking through HELL and back for the American people. Thank you for doing it for free. Thank you for working through the night while my family was tucked safely in bed. Thank you for standing strong and staring adversity in the face. Thank you for keeping GOD in the country I love. Thank you for not backing down when the weight of the world was against you. Thank you for putting your family in the line of fire when you didnít have to. Thank you for standing up for women. Thank you for not being a politician. Thank you for being raw and even sometimes too much. Thank you for standing up for the unborn. Thank you for caring about the little guy. Thank you for working harder than any president in my lifetime, ever has. Thank you for your service to this country. You were part of some of the greatest days of my life. Thank you. Win or lose I am a fan. You have fulfilled every promise you have made to me and for that I am thankful. May GOD always bless you and your family.
From a grateful nation,
Thank you! ❤️🇺🇸💙
Copy and paste if you want to share!
The following 3 users would like to thank 3Wishes for this useful post: