View Single Post
Old 09.01.2021, 20:30
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 84 Times in 80 Posts
Thanked 18,350 Times in 8,202 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump or Biden .Who you got?

Quote:
View Post
With this little time left it's just posturing and fanning flames. The best thing to do is just ignore Trump at present.
For regular folk that makes sense. But Trump fans aren't what I'd call regular. They don't ignore Trump. They practically worship him and wait for his coded instructions (stand back and stand by). I disagree it's only posturing.

With respect to Wednesday's event, mob mentality is an interesting phenomenon. Otherwise "normal" people get swept up in the moment and can make very poor choices. Clearly some of the people that wound up in the Capitol didn't plan to be there at first. They got whipped into a frenzy, moving along with a crowd, and then decided being part of a revolution sounded like a stellar idea. Others planned on violence from the start.

I'm sure at least some of those posting about shooting Pence are determined to try.
The following 3 users would like to thank 3Wishes for this useful post: